Technical Coaching Sessions
A series of technical coaching sessions will be taking place at Craigswood on Monday and Tuesday nights during the summer.
The sessions have been organised by the West Lothian Athletics Partnership (Livingston & District AAC, Lothian Running Club, Linlithgow AC, West Lothian Council, West Lothian Leisure and scottishathletics).
The sessions are aimed primarily at coach development with all coaches in West Lothian invited to attend.
Athletes aged 11 or older who compete in athletics regularly and want to develop at the events are also encouraged to come along.
The focus on each session would be:
- Event basics and key technical points.
- Preparation for competition.
Venue: Craigswood Sports Centre, Livingston.
Time: 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM.
- Tuesday 22nd May - Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Monday 11th June - Shot Putt and Discus
- Tuesday 26th June - High Jump
- Monday 30th July - Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Tuesday 14th August - Javelin
- Monday 27th August - High Jump
Cost: Free for athletes and coaches. No need to book - coaches and athletes aged 11+ please just come along.
Dress: The sessions will take place outdoors so please come dressed appropriately.
Further details are in the file below:
Posted on Thursday, 10th May 2012