Run, Jump & Throw Clubs (Ages 5-12)
Registration has been re-opened for the current block of "Run, Jump & Throw" (RJT) clubs, with 5/6 weeks left before the Autumn term block stops in early Decemebr.
The full programme for the block is below, with three afterschool clubs available in Armadale, Bathgate and Whitburn, and a full programme of sessions based at the athletics track at Craigswood Sports Centre;
- Monday 3.45 pm - 4.45 pm (P4-P7) @ Bathgate
Monday 5.30 pm - 6.15 pm (Ages 5-6)- FULL
- Monday 6.15 pm - 7.15 pm (Ages 7-9)
Monday 7.15 pm - 8.30 pm (Ages 10-12)- FULL
- Wednesday 3.45 pm - 4.45 pm (P4-P7) @ Armadale
- Wednesday 5.30 pm - 6.15 pm (Ages 5-6)
- Wednesday 6.15 pm - 7.15 pm (Ages 7-9)
- Friday 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm (P4-P7) @ Whitburn
Friday 3.00 pm - 3.45 pm (Ages 5-6)- FULL Friday 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm (Ages 7-9)- FULL
- Friday 5.15 pm - 6.30 pm (Ages 10-12)
- Saturday 10.00 am - 11.00 am (Ages 7-9)
- Saturday 11.15 am - 12.30 pm (Ages 10-12)
What is RJT?
RJT is a programme designed to give children a fun opportunity to participate in athletics activities all year round. The sessions are tailored to suit children of all skill levels from beginners to those who have already taken part in introductory athletics programmes, holiday courses or local community competitions.
The RJT programme offer children a wide variety of athletics events and techniques, and focuses on the fundamental movement skills, important in every child's development.
How do I register?
Visit the RJT section of the club website or use the links below to register and pay the session fee online.
When can I register for the next block?
Registration for the Spring block (January to April) will open in late November.
Posted on Thursday 31 October 2019